Vice President & Functional Head (Personnel, Human Resource Development & Training)
- Organised, managed and spearheaded company’s HR Policies including competency-based performance management system and managed HR function as Revenue generating and intertwined with Business operations, with a strategic focus.
- Evolving strategic HR plans for manpower, career planning, staff counseling and recruitment and Selection, for National & International employees of BRI USA.
- Adroit in functioning and facilitating acquisitions/ alliances through strategic HR, Incentive Schemes & Comp and attrition analysis & counter measures and In-Charge of complete HR/ Personnel functions for BRI USA (a subsidiary of CMC Ltd.)
- Reformulation of the performance appraisal system. Reformulation of KRA’s / KPA’s / JD’s/ Role Sets.
- Corporate Restructuring – redeployment of surplus staff. Skills up-gradation, Talent Development, CapacityBuilding, ensuring optimal productivity of person–power, Training, Re-training, Restructuring and Redeployment.
- Competency Mapping, Multi skilling, Cadre building and Succession Planning, Career Planning, Staff Counseling and Mentoring, Rewards & Recognitions/ special project incentives schemes/ ESOPS to retain talent. Conceptualized and operationalised Organization Climate Surveys for staff members in India and USA.
Vice President CMC Ltd. (both as Govt. of India & TATA Enterprise) Sept 1993- June 2005
CMC is an end-to-end information technology solutions and services provider. It is the No 2 software developer in India, the country’s top third-party maintenance and support provider and is rated among the top five organisations in the field of computer education and training in India.
- Foremost accountable for revenue, growth of market share and profitability for all the SBUs & functions in the largest region at CMC Ltd. (business spanning in 10 States & 2 UT’s).
- Ensuring adherence and responsible for High level customer interfaces helped augment sales in the Strategic Business Units
- Efficiently managed and led Finance/Accounts, Administration, Legal, HRM, Corporate Affairs & Operations Management in NR in the largest region with around 1000 professional staff members and technocrats located in 10 states and 2 UTs.
- Managing overseas Execution of IT Projects, handling Strategic Planning /Alliances with Key Government Accounts.
- Handling and spearheading corporate personnel initiatives TQM, TBEM Ultimatix, Image Building.
- Resourcefully determining the New Business Partners, simultaneously responsible for financial control /analysis and establishing Key Branch Offices and Legal/Commercial Analysis.
Vice President (Corporate Business Development) National/ International, CMC Ltd.
- Responsible for enhancing and strengthening global/ national business development initiatives through Strategic Planning, Business Promotion, and Strategic Relationships Management in diverse verticals.
- Instrumental in revamping CMC’s image in international markets through diplomatic/ political connectivity / relationships and strategic partnerships/ alliances.
- Managed and revamped business strategies and maintained high levels Strategic Relations in following geographies:- Russian federation & CIS Countries, Central Asian, African, & Latin American Countries as also US, UK and EU.
- Active member of Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Business delegation to the Indo-EU Summit, Denmark and also of the Hon’ble Commerce Minister’s business delegation to the Russian Federation and the CIS Countries.
- Member CII Business Committee for Latin & Central America Geography
- Member FICCI Joint Business Council (JBC) for UC and CIS Countries
- Member ASSOCHAM Expert National Committee on Africa
- Ensuring harmonious relationships between Management & Officers Association and Worker’s Unions etc.
- Member- National HR Committee CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM
- Member- Australian Human Resources Institute, Sydney
- Member- American Management Association, New York
- Member- National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM)
- Member- Steering Committee, CMC on Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Member Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD) and National HRD Network
Recommendation by R. Ramanan, CEO- CMC Ltd. 11th April 2005
“Instrumental in winning major contracts and for resolution of some long pending issues”
Recommendation by Mr. S. Ramadorai, Chairman CMC Ltd. 19-03-2002.
“His role has been highly commended by the Chairman CMC Ltd., as “Excellent”